It’s important to note that not all devices labeled “plasma pens” are true plasma pens. Many of these pens are actually electric pens, which burn the surface of the skin.
What is the difference between Plaxel+ and other plasma pens?
With proper techniques and aftercare, there is no bleeding, scarring or bruising associated with Plaxel. Electric pens do typically cause bleeding and scarring, require many more treatment sessions to produce similar results, and are generally less safe for the skin. Electric pens can also only be used on a narrower range of skin types because they burn the skin.
A plasma pen creates carbon crusting inside the epidermis, not superficial scabs on the surface of the skin. True plasma flows through dead epidermal cells and sublimates the cells which still contain some cytoplasm. It then barely touches the epidermal junction to stimulate collagen growth. Electric pens just stimulate shock protein, not collagen.
During treatment, patients will actually feel the plasma inside the skin, not on its surface.
It is important that you only receive treatment with a true plasma pen in order to achieve safe, effective results.
Learn the sought after Fibroblast Skin Tightening technique through our seasoned experts and the most comprehensive course in the industry.
Combining theory with practical experience and testing will leave you with the skills and knowledge to excel at performing this revolutionary beauty treatment.
What’s Included in the Course?
- Online Studies + 2 Day In Person Training
- Starter Kit (See Below)
- Hands-On Practice on Live Model (Full Day, Supervised By Trainer, Bring Your Own Model)
- Certificate of Completion
- On-Going Support via What’s App
What You’ll Learn:
- Skin Anatomy & Physiology
- Skin Type Analysis
- Techniques (Advanced Spray Mode & Spot Mode)
- Treatment Protocols
- Pre & Post Care
- Process & Procedures
- Using Your Device
- Insurance Options
- La Peau Plasma Academy Manual
- Plaxel+Plasma Pen (FDA Registered)
- 300 Disposable Plasma Tips (PROMO)
- 2 Non-Disposable Plasma Tips
- Membrane Post Care, After Care, & Microtonic (100% Natural & Cruelty Free)
- Re-usable La Peau Carrying Bag
- Instagram Launch Kit
Please feel free to reach out to learn more, call 1.866.210.7373
A non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 USD must be paid in order to hold your registration OR you may pay in full to receive the online portion of the Plasma Skin Tightening course now.